We’ve been making treats again! It’s incredible what can be done with such few ingredients and a lot of imagination. Racefully team member Tara gathered every unrefined sweet ingredient she could find in her kitchen and decided to make something yummy. The result was mouthwatering! Here is the recipe for our clean, no bake, caramel and macadamia nut bites!
- Cocoa mass (1/2 cup or 110g)
- Date syrup (1 tbsp)
- Oats (1cup or 85g)
- Coconut sugar (1 tbsp)
- Cashew butter (1 tbsp)
- Macadamia nuts (1 handful)
- Heat the cocoa mass (from The Real Food Source on Amazon) on the hob at low heat for a few minutes until it melts.
- Add the cashew butter, date syrup, oats and coconut sugar. Stir well.
- Have a taste, add more of any ingredient depending on what kind of texture or taste you like.
- Add the macadamia nuts and stir them in.
- Tip mixture into a baking tin and leave in the fridge for a few hours to set.
- Once set, cut into small squares/bitesized pieces.
If you have a go at these at home, tweet us a photo! We’re on twitter as @racefully. Drop us a comment with any questions!